Children learn about healthy eating in many ways, particularly through everyday hands-on experience with food. This kind of ongoing education may involve cooking activities, food-related lessons, or simply watching the food choices and eating habits modeled by the adults in the childrens' lives.
The following printable resources support nutrition education. Download from the selections below.
How to Register for the School Milk Program:
- School Milk Program Registration Form New!
- 2018-2019 Promotion Schedule New!
- Spirit Week Registration Form
- Spirit Week Information Booklet
- Parent Pamphlet (English)
- Parent Pamphlet (French)
- Nutrition Resource Order Form
- Supplementary Order Form for Health Professionals
- Preschool/Kindergarten Materials Order Form
- Dry Erase Board - Tableau effaçable
- Milk Tickets Punch Cards (English)
- Milk Tickets Punch Cards (French)
- Class List (template)