School Milk Program
Did you know?
SaskMilk and Nutrishus are offering
to active 13-18 yr olds in Saskatchewan!
Check out the new Sports Nutrition Booklet here!
- Food Allergy Canada
- Allergy/Asthma Information Association - information for schools
- New eBook for Teens with Food Allergies
Children learn about healthy eating in many ways, particularly through everyday hands-on experience with food.
This kind of ongoing education may involve cooking activities, food-related lessons, or simply watching the food
choices and eating habits modeled by the adults in the childrens' lives.
The following printable resources support nutrition education. Download from the selections below.
How to Register for the School Milk Program:
- School Milk Program Registration Form
- Spirit Week Registration Form
- Spirit Week Information
- Spirit Week Idea Booklet
- Parent Pamphlet (English) New!
- Parent Pamphlet (French)
- Nutrition Resource Order Form
- Supplementary Order Form for Health Professionals
- Provincial Public Nutritionists - Workshop Materials Order Form
- Preschool/Kindergarten Materials Order Form New!
- Milk Tickets Punch Cards (English)
- Milk Tickets Punch Cards (French)
- Class List (template)
MILK REWARDS FALL 2016 Program (New Program!)
Click here for program overview.
The program will run from
September 26th to December 2nd, 2016.
Go to http://www.mymilkrewards.ca/ for more information.